PRESENTED BY THE HELIS FOUNDATION
CALL FOR WALLS
*this call is for property owners only*
The Arts Council New Orleans is excited announce Unframed: presented by The Helis Foundation, Downtown’s first multi-mural exhibition. Unframed is a collaboration between The Helis Foundation and the Arts Council to commission murals by local and international artists in the New Orleans Arts District. Its inaugural exhibition will debut in the Spring of 2019.
The application is easy and free! If you own a property within the boundaries of Loyola Avenue, Poydras Street, Calliope Street and Tchoupitoulas Street, and would like to be considered for a mural, sign-in or register for an account!
Once you're logged-on, the application will appear at the bottom of this announcement.
Questions about the program should be addressed to:
Place & Civic Design Director
Arts Council New Orleans
The Arts Market of New Orleans seeks new vendor applications from artists creating original and unique works of art and creative goods. The Arts Market of New Orleans is an outdoor festival held monthly at Palmer Park, featuring local artists and creative vendors from Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama.
There is a $20 non-refundable application fee for applying to the Arts Market New Orleans.
We are currently accepting applications in all mediums including, but not limited to painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, and textiles. We are not accepting bath and body or jewelry vendors at this time.
Please note: We reserve the right to reject applicants who fail to meet the requirements listed below as well as prospective applicants whose works do not reflect the caliber or quality already being presented at the Arts Market of New Orleans. Further inquires can be directed to Katie Odell at email@example.com
For more information about the Arts Market please visit our website:
- All applicants must be current residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, or Alabama
- All work created solely by the prospective applicant
- 80% or more of the work must be handmade, not commercially acquired or appropriated.
- All applicants must review and agree to the Rules of the Arts Market prior to submitting a new vendor application. Complete Arts Market Rules may be found on our website.
The Arts Market of New Orleans reserves the right to reject any prospective vendor applicants based on the following criteria:
- Incomplete vendor applications
- Failure to submit application and fees by given deadline
- Artist images submitted as a non-digital format. Booth set up image must be included in application.
- If subject matter and/or technique is already thoroughly represented by current Arts Market artists
Best of luck to you!